BART SV Parking: Multi-day, Monthly Options Included11/13/2017 2:12 PM |
Current users who park for free at VTA light rail stations or Park and Ride lots may be in for a surprise the first time they drive to either the Milpitas or Berryessa/North San José Transit Centers. Both locations will offer VTA and BART services, and will charge for parking.
The fees will apply both for the parking structures at each station and also the surface lots; with day use, disabled, motorcycle, overnight and long-term parking available. A monthly pass is an option.
The VTA Board of Directors has reviewed and approved the fee structure and method of payment for parking at both transit centers.
- A daily flat fee of $3 for all spaces
- A monthly pass will cost $50
- Long-term parking will be available at a rate of $7 a day
- Parking will be free in the designated motorcycle parking areas
- Electric vehicle charging will be $1.25 an hour, plus the $3 daily fee
- Pay kiosks will be located in the garages and surface lots
- Fees will be charged 24 hours a day, seven days a week