Riders' Favorite Coffee Shops Near VTA2/2/2018 9:54 AM |
We asked our riders to share on social media about their favorite locally owned coffee shops near a VTA bus route or light rail station, and the votes are in!
We focused on businesses owned and based in Santa Clara County, which offers plenty of great options.
Our riders' favorite was Chromatic Coffee, with two locations: Santa Clara (served by routes 23 and 323) and Downtown San Jose (served by Light Rail at Santa Clara Station and routes 22, 522, 23, 323, 66, 68, 72, 73, 82, and 181).
Other popular coffee shops with our riders are well-served by many bus routes and Light Rail. Try them out!
- Academic Coffee (Light Rail at San Antonio Station and routes 23, 66, 68, 82)
- Caffe Frascati (Light Rail at San Antonio Station and routes 23, 323, 66, 68, 82)
- Social Policy (Light Rail at San Antonio Station and routes 22, 522, 23, 323, 63, 64, 65, 72, 73, 82)
- Roy's Station Coffee and Teas (Light Rail at Japantown/Ayer Station and routes 12, 61, 62, 65, 66)
- Orchard Valley Coffee (Light Rail at Downtown Campbell Station and routes 26 and 60)
What delicous snacks do you usually buy at your favorite local coffee shop? Tell us using #vtacoffee and name your favorite cafe near VTA for a chance to win a $25 gift card. Details at http://bit.ly/2DtGLup (in bio) A. Sweet pastry B. Crossaint C. Muffin D. Heartier breakfast snack E. Other? #hellovta #solutionsthatmoveyou #coffeetime #coffee #coffeetime #coffeelover #coffeelovers