VTA will be improving six bus stops in the county. Each project will last about 10 days, on a rotating schedule between March 14 and April 10, 2016. There will be demolition of concrete and pouring new concrete in the street for new bus pad and/or for a new sidewalk and passenger pad. Passengers should use temporary bus stop nearby. Possible lane closures for drivers. Weather, scheduling, and conditions permitting. Refer to this web notice again for more updates.
1. Blossom Hill Road at Judith Street in San Jose- completed
2. Coleman Ave at Earthquakes Way in San Jose- completed
3. San Tomas Expressway at Hamilton Avenue in Campbell - completed
4. Lawrence Expressway at Tasman Drive in Sunnyvale - completed
5. El Camino Real at California Avenue in Palo Alto - completed
6. El Camino Real at Scott Boulevard in Santa Clara - mid May