Castrol and Los Angeles Rams Team Up to Drive Change Throughout the 2021 NFL Season
Castrol and the Los Angeles Rams teamed up to launch the #DrivingForChange program with Keep America Beautiful earlier this year. As part of the initiative, Castrol and the LA Rams are committed to removing waste from every community the Rams visit, like City of Santa Clara and VTA, during the 2021-2022 NFL season.
Their visit to City of Santa Clara is quickly approaching and we will be hosting a cleanup on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at the Great America Train Station (5000 Stars and Stripes Drive, Santa Clara near Levi Stadium). We hope you’ll join us in the efforts as we look to do our part in giving back to our community.
More information about the event and sponsors:
Castrol and LA Rams #DrivingForChange program
Keep America Beautiful
- 9:00 to 9:15: (Volunteer check-in at Great America Train Station Parking Lot and receive cleanup gear)
- 9:15 to 9:30: (Event Kick-off, welcome remarks from VIP speakers)
- 9:30 to 9:45: (Instructions and safety briefing and organize crews)
- 9:45 to 11:00: (Crews depart for clean-up)
- 11:00 to 11:45: (Closing remarks, weigh trash, raffle for prizes)
- 11:45 to 12:00: (Event concludes)
To take VTA to the event, please visit VTA’s trip planner. To pay your fare please download Clipper Mobile to your device.
The parking lot is accessible from Tasman Drive.
Be prepared for cooler weather conditions in the morning. Wear layers, if possible. We encourage volunteers to wear long pants, closed-toed shoes, sun protection, i.e. hats and sunglasses.
- B.Y.O.B — Bring your own (reusable) bottle. We will have water to refill those containers.
- All volunteers are encouraged to wear masks. Masks will be provided should you forget to bring one.