Take a Daycation on VTA
The program has two main components:
- A training session in which we teach participants how to use VTA service
- An escorted trip in which we use the bus and or light rail to and from a local destination such as a museum, mall or restaurant.
Features & Benefits
A free round trip to the destination of the group’s choice within VTA’s service area. (bus and/or light rail)
Sign up for a senior clipper card and get fares half price!
Guidance from an expert VTA representative about how to use VTA service including fare options, safety tips and trip planning.
- Travel groups must be between 5 and 10 participants and able to fit on one regular service bus
- Trip request must be received at least three weeks in advance and scheduled between Tuesday and Friday during normal business hours
- All participants must be able to use VTA bus and light rail service, including being able to travel to/from bus stops, board bus/light rail, use fare box, etc.
- Participants must provide their name, address and/or email for a follow up survey
Schedule a Daycation
To schedule a “Daycation”, please call 408-321-2300, TTY 408-321-2330 or email email@example.com.