PLANNING YOUR TRIP IS AS SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
- Call (408) 321-2300 for a personalized trip plan
- Load your Clipper card with cash or purchase an 8-hour Excursion Pass at Ticket Vending Machines prior to the game
- Or purchase fare using our mobile ticketing app, EventTIK (available only for iOS and Android smart phones).
ARE YOU READY!!VTA is proud to present our Levi's® Stadium special event service plan to the 49ers Faithful community! This plan includes direct Light Rail service from Alum Rock & Santa Teresa to the stadium as well as additional Light Rail trains to supplement the current service from Mountain View Caltrain and downtown San Jose. VTA is also introducing several event day-only express bus lines that will offer direct service from many Park & Ride lots.
BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- The easiest way is to use VTA's mobile ticketing app, EventTIK, and is now available for download from Apple app store or Google Play.
- Another easy option is to get a Clipper card from one of many Clipper card retail locations, or from one of our locations; 3331 North First Street, Building B, San Jose, 95134 or 55-A West Santa Clara Street, San Jose 95113.
- For Youth & Seniors – visit the Clipper card website for instructions.
- There will be large crowds at transit centers and light rail stations, so buy ahead of time. You will not have access to a Ticket Vending Machine as you are leaving the stadium. We urge you to load a Clipper card before going to the stadium to avoid the lines at Ticket Vending Machines.
GET A CLIPPER CARD FOR A GREAT GAME DAY EXPERIENCEGetting a Clipper card is the best way to take VTA to Levi's® Stadium. On event days, there will be an opportunity for passengers to purchase these commemorative Clipper cards at the Mountain View Transit Center before the games. Please contact VTA Customer Service for details.
THE BASICS TO LEVI'S STADIUM
- From the Fremont BART station, connect with VTA’s Express Bus 251
- From San Francisco/Peninsula, take Caltrain to the Mountain View station and connect with VTA light rail. Please note - Caltrain will offer a joint adult Caltrain/VTA Day Pass. The Caltrain portion is valid to Zone 3, and will cost an additional $6 compared to a Caltrain Day Pass. The joint pass is valid on Caltrain through the last train of the night and on VTA until 3 a.m.
- From Morgan Hill/Gilroy, connect with VTA’s Express Bus 253
- From Santa Cruz, connect with VTA light rail in downtown San Jose
- From the San Jose Airport:
- Take the Free VTA Airport Flyer to the Metro/Airport light rail station
- Catch light rail at this light rail station. This station is a “split-station” with 2 different platforms. Make sure to use the platform that is directly across the Airport Flyer bus stop.
OUR RUNNING GAME
Light Rail: In addition to regular service, VTA will be running extra trains from Mountain View to accommodate fans arriving from Caltrain. There will also be direct light rail service from Santa Teresa, Alum Rock and Winchester.
Bus: VTA buses will support the light rail system in key locations. A network of event-day only express buses will also operate to and from Levi’s® Stadium events. These special express buses will operate from: