We’re nearly ready to launch the new VTA.org.
Please visit beta.vta.org to familiarize yourself with the beta version of the new site, and use the Feedback buttons on the side of the pages to share feedback.
We’re making improvements based on feedback from users like you as we add more content every day.
We encourage you to try out some of the following common tasks:
- Get real-time arrivals
- Plan a trip
- Look up a schedule
- Find the latest news on Headways
- Use the Project Finder to view projects you’re interested in
- Learn about VTA’s Board of Directors, committees, and meetings
- Learn about VTA career opportunities and benefits
We’ve focused the design on transit because that’s the most heavily used part of the website, based on user input and web traffic data. VTA.org also hosts information about transit service, projects, programs, governance, employment, and more that you can find through the navigation and (soon) search.
Even after we launch the site, we plan to continue enhancing and adding features based on user needs and feedback. Our planned roadmap includes:
- Trip Planner, Service Alerts, Real Time and other enhancements, improvements and clarifications based on feedback from users like you
- myVTA personalization system to customize your email service alerts, tailor VTA.org to highlight your favorite content, and send service feedback through a new app we’re building
- Chatbot (or interactive virtual agent) to help with basic transit service help and other information 24/7/365 in any language, or connect you with a customer service representative for more complex help
- Eventbrite registration integrated into the website’s public meetings and other events
If you’d like to stay involved, subscribe to updates as the beta site evolves.
Our strategy is user-centered and data-driven. Our design decisions will continue to be focused on the needs of real users—like you!