Effective on or about August 3, 2021.
In advance of future construction activities that are expected to being in spring 2022, the project will remove the building located at 1093 South Capitol Expressway.
What to Expect Demolition Activities include and are not limited to
- Backhoe, Jackhammer (noise)
- Large trucks to haul waste bins and debris
- Backup safety alarms (beeping)
- Crews will minimize dust generated from demolition with water
- Clean up and removal of the fence will occur on the final day
- Noise from heavy equipment
- NO Traffic Impacts
- NO Driveway Impacts to neighboring businesses or residents
- All work to occur on private property