Noise and Vibration
Partial Parking Lot Closure
- Contractors will be collecting soil samples and installing groundwater monitoring instruments near Coyote Creek to help prepare for VTA’s BART Silicon Valley Phase II Project.
- The work will take place along East Santa Clara St. between 17th St. and 19th St.
- Work will be conducted Monday Mar. 13 - Friday Mar. 24
- General working hours will be 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
* Please note that timelines for construction activity have some inherent uncertainty and may change depending on field conditions and/or inclement weather.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Partial lane closures in the geotechnical work area.
- Partial parking in this specific area will not be available during this period.
- The work activity will be advanced with a truck-mounted, mud rotary drill rig.
- There will also be periodic, repetitive hammering during soil sampling.
- This work activity does not typically generate dust.
*All work has received necessary approvals and permits. Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Necessary for BART Phase II Project
Partial lane closures in the geotechnical work area.