Your SCVMC Shuttle is here!
The SCVMC Shuttle is a weekday shuttle that goes from the Diridon Station to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. The benefits of this service include:
- Coordinated scheduled trips with Caltrain, ACE train and Amtrak arrivals and departures to improve your connection and trip duration.
- Shuttle drop-offs and pickups are scheduled 20 - 30 minutes apart during the morning and afternoon to accommodate the busiest work shifts of SCVMC employees. The full shuttle schedule can be viewed on the SCVMC Shuttle Route Page.
- Arrivals at SCVMC (7 a.m. trips - 6:44; 6:55; 7:16; 7:34; 7:56; 8:11; 8:34)
- Departures from SCVMC (7 p.m. trips - 2:40; 3:10: 3:39; 4:09; 4:39; 5:09; 5:40)
Ride the SCVMC Shuttle and Enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
What’s Your #SCVMCShuttle story?
Your SCVMC Shuttle is now operating! Share your trip posting your #SCVMCShuttle onto Instagram, Twitter or VTA's Facebook page through Friday, July 30 for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card! The first 15 entries from unique individuals will automatically receive a $15 Amazon gift card!
How to Win:
- Post a selfie while riding the shuttle and use #SCVMCShuttle onto IG, TW or VTA's FB Page wall from June 14 through July 30, 2021.
- Use #SCVMCShuttle
- It's that simple!
Photos/submissions must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on July 30, 2021 to be eligible for entry. No purchase necessary. To enter our contest, you must post original text, photo or video using #SCVMCShuttle on Instagram, Twitter or VTA's Facebook page wall.
Participants may enter an unlimited amount of original posts for the grand prize; the first 15 posts from unique individuals will receive a $15 Amazon gift card. For the $50 Amazon gift card prize, all posts will be entered into a random drawing.
Inappropriate or offensive images will be disqualified and removed. The contest is open to all SCVMC employees; Santa Clara County employees and Santa Clara County residents excluding VTA employees and their immediate families. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
Winners will receive prize notification the morning of August 2 via social media and must claim their prize by August 13 as directed through prize notification.
If winning entrants of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to claim the prize, or is ineligible, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize will be awarded to the next winner. Limit one prize per winner.
Subject to your profile and privacy settings, once you have share content by posting it to the public, VTA may re-share your content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. VTA will recognize the original author of the content. VTA will re-share or re-tweet content for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.