Contractors will be conducting geotechnical explorations around the future Diridon Station.
The work will take place along W Santa Clara St. between White St and Barack Obama Blvd.
- Work will be conducted as early as Fri Nov 3 – Thurs Nov. 24
- General working hours will be 9:00AM-3:00 PM.
* Please note that timelines for construction activity have some inherent uncertainty and may change depending on field conditions and/or inclement weather.
What To Expect
- The work activity will be conducted with Cone Penetrometer Testing rig, which is self-contained within a panel truck.
- This work activity does not typically generate dust.
This work is necessary to help prepare for VTA’s BART Silicon Valley Phase II Project.
The bus stop located between Cahill St and S. Montgomery St will be temporarily relocated to W. Santa Clara St and Delmas.