Noise and Vibration
- Contractors will be collecting soil samples and installing groundwater monitoring instruments in Diridon to help prepare for VTA’s BART Silicon Valley Phase II Project.
- The work will take place along W Santa Clara St. between White St and Barack Obama Blvd.
- Work will be conducted Monday March 13 - Monday April 03
- General working hours will be 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
* Please note that timelines for construction activity have some inherent uncertainty and may change depending on field conditions and/or inclement weather.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The bus stop located between Cahill St and S. Montgomery St will be relocated to W. Santa Clara St and Delmas
- The work activity will be advanced with a truck-mounted, mud rotary drill rig.
- There will also be periodic, repetitive hammering during soil sampling.
- This work activity does not typically generate dust.
- No parking should be impacted by this work after Friday March 17
*All work has received necessary approvals and permits. Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Necessary for BART Phase II Project
The bus stop located between Cahill St and S. Montgomery St will be closed. Customers can use the stop at Santa Clara St and Delmas.