The public is invited to participate in a virtual Open House Wednesday, Dec. 9 at 6 p.m. VTA, in partnership with the City of Cupertino, and the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), will provide project updates and present the final design for the I-280 and Wolfe Road Interchange Project, funded by 2016 Measure B sales tax.
The presentation will include the following:
- Project background, goals, and objectives
- Preliminary Design
- Proposed bicycle and pedestrian features and connections
- Project milestones schedule
- Opportunities for public involvement
- For more information visit the project webpage at: www.vta.org/280wolfe
Individuals who require language translation, American Sign Language, or other assistance are requested to contact VTA Community Outreach at (408) 321-7575, TTY (408) 321-2330, at least five (5) business days before the public information meeting.
Virtual Open House: December 9, 2020 at 6 p.m.
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88938094477?pwd=R3BDbXE4azZIZnA0V3NPbU1xZlZndz09
- Passcode: 917960
- Webinar ID: 889 3809 4477
- Dial-In Option: 1 (669) 900-9128